Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

I AMIMG_0409.JPG


Byron.
I am Byron.
I wonder what it feels  like without my family by my side when I go camp.
I see people in my classroom working hard but I think I'm not.
I want to be a famous boy like vin diesel.
I hear people speeding around my street but I think something is going to happen very bad.
I am cook island.


I pretend that I am 12 years old.
I feel welcomed when I go to other places.
I touch things that belongs to me not anyone else's.
I worry about my older brother when he is sleeping over my cousin’s house.
I cry when one of my family takes their last breath to die.
I am Byron.

I understand some Cook Island words.
I say Good morning to my funny and fun Teacher Miss Siale when she is taking the roll.
I dream about people dropping money for no reason.
I try my best to achieve my goals.
I hope my family stays alive for 100 years.
I am Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment